In a recent DLS (Daily Living Skills) activity, clients learned about the guinea pig, a very popular pet. Here is the activity.
Two books about guinea pigs are provided from the library. Read the two books about guinea pigs. One is more fun and the other one more educational.
Now, we will have clients color and craft on a guinea pig template! (Here are the fun and fluffy results of those crafts!)
Here’s a recent cooking class and the delicious salad that we made during CSN’s cooking class.
Ingredients: thawed frozen peas, scallion, mayonnaise, sour cream, bacon bits, cheese
1) Drain the frozen peas, if needed, and add to bowl.
2) Cut up 3 tablespoons of scallions and add to bowl.
3) Add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise to bowl.
4) Add 3 tablespoons sour cream to bowl.
5) Add 3 tablespoons bacon bits to bowl.
6) Cut up cheese into blocks, add to bowl and stir!
Enjoy this delicious, summery salad!