Here is a recent card design that clients at CSN helped produce! This design is simple, but requires a steady hand at centering and a good job at following directions.
Here are the materials you will need: Tape, brown ink, “Happy Birthday” stamp, tan paper, maroon paper, gold decorative paper, blank card
1. Stamp “Happy Birthday” onto tan paper using the brown ink. Try to center it as best as you can!
2. Tape tan paper to the center of the maroon paper.
3. Tape maroon paper to the center of the gold decorative paper.
4. Tape gold decorative paper to the center of the card.
5. Finished! This is a simple, but nice design that is easy to construct and looks good!
If you are interested in ordering cards for a special occasion, please contact our Sales Coordinator, Kristen, at email@example.com