Here’s a recent cooking class and the delicious salad that we made during CSN’s cooking class.
Ingredients: thawed frozen peas, scallion, mayonnaise, sour cream, bacon bits, cheese
1) Drain the frozen peas, if needed, and add to bowl.
2) Cut up 3 tablespoons of scallions and add to bowl.
3) Add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise to bowl.
4) Add 3 tablespoons sour cream to bowl.
5) Add 3 tablespoons bacon bits to bowl.
6) Cut up cheese into blocks, add to bowl and stir!
Enjoy this delicious, summery salad!
With spring coming there are a lot of birthdays to consider. Here is a recent birthday card design that our clients worked on for the CSN store and card orders; a stylish birthday card.
Here are the supplies needed:
Step 1) Stamp “happy birthday” on the small piece of white paper.
Step 2) Tape the small piece of white paper to the slightly larger black paper.
Step 3) Now tape that paper on to the pattern rectangle, making sure to keep them all centered.
Step 4) Continue with the layering, but placing the patterned rectangle on top of a larger patterned paper.
Step 5) Now we can add the finished graphic to the card face.
And now we have a stylish, finished card!
If you are interested in ordering cards for a special occasion, please contact our Sales Coordinator, Kristen, at firstname.lastname@example.org