Employers share their experiences
- Jeff from Vita Plus: “Everybody deserves to have a place where they belong and have an opportunity to earn money!”
- Greg from REI: “The workers from CSN are very professional and fun!”
- Matt from Just Coffee: “CSN has been a huge asset to my business!”
- Zach from Doughboys Pizza: “Amanda and Karisa are very hard working and dependable. They do a great job and are fun to have here!”
- Scott from The Great Dane Pub and Brewing Company:”We love those guys, Andrew and Bart are like our family!”
Much of the following information and statistics have been provided by the Department of Workforce Development.
Employing People With Different abilities:
EVERYBODY WINS. People win by gaining access to meaningful, income producing employment. Employers win by gaining productive, qualified employees Communities win by gaining more contributing, taxpaying citizens.
INCREASE YOUR POOL OF QUALIFIED WORKERS. Your employees are your primary resource for making your business successful. By utilizing the supported employment concept, you can meet your business needs. Our program works with individuals with severe disabilities who are matched and trained in positions where you need them most.
Service for Employers:
The following services are provided at NO COST to you:
- Identification of Job Tasks
- Recruitment of Employees
- Matching Skills to Job Requirements
- Training the New Employee
- Ongoing assistance to you and your employee with supervision, performance evaluations, additional training and/or other support needs
Recommended resources on the topic:
- Read our blog post on Dispelling Myths About Hiring Workers with Different Abilities.
- Read about how to interact with people with disabilities
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (Federal): This credit provides businesses with an incentive to hire individuals that we serve. (IRS Form 5884)