For this project we used old, outdated and otherwise useless compact discs and turned them into beautiful art. This is sometimes called “upcycled art”.
Here are our supplies: Old CDs, black glitter-glue, sharpies or other permanent markers, gloves
1) Clean the CD so you have a clear surface.
2) Using the black glitter glue, create a pattern on the CD. The black glue will create “piping” for the stained-glass look.
3) After the glue is dry, choose your colors for your window.
4) Put on gloves, and then color in the clear spaces of the CD. Make sure to do this in a well-aired area if you are using permanent markers, as they can stink! (The gloves are to prevent your fingers from getting stained)
5) Let it dry, then admire your work! These “stained glass” pieces can be great for sun-catchers, mobiles or as wall art.