Spring is here, so are some new cards! This cute, springtime card is perfect for a seasonal greeting. Here are the supplies and process we used.
Materials: 3 sets of tulips (green paper), 3 sets of tulip petals (pink), ladybug, flower pot (brown paper), yellow background, card, tape
1. Tape the pink petals onto the green tulips
2. Tape the base of the flowers to the back of the flower pot (making it look like they are growing from the pot)
3.Tape the red wings of the ladybug to its body
4. Tape the ladybug to the front of the flower pot
5. Tape the pot and flowers to the background paper and tape the background paper to the actual card.
7. Enjoy your handmade spring card!
If you are interested in ordering cards for a special occasion, please contact our Sales Coordinator, Kristen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.