Here’s a recent cooking class and the delicious salad that we made during CSN’s cooking class.
Ingredients: thawed frozen peas, scallion, mayonnaise, sour cream, bacon bits, cheese
1) Drain the frozen peas, if needed, and add to bowl.
2) Cut up 3 tablespoons of scallions and add to bowl.
3) Add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise to bowl.
4) Add 3 tablespoons sour cream to bowl.
5) Add 3 tablespoons bacon bits to bowl.
6) Cut up cheese into blocks, add to bowl and stir!
Enjoy this delicious, summery salad!