We offer specialized psychotherapy, training and consultation services tailored for people with developmental delays and their teams.
Our new services at a glance
We provide a range of therapies and consultation services on an outpatient basis. These may include:
Some things you might want to discuss: relationship struggles, sexuality issues, communication issues, behavioral concerns, emotional management and self regulation, self esteem, social skills, conflict resolution, anxiety and/or depression relief, caregiver stress prevention and relief, creative ideas for caregivers, productive/safe activities that do not require residential/parental coverage, etc.
Different types of sessions
- Variety of offerings for both clients, caregivers and families
Courses (for instance on a 4 week schedule)
Individually created options based on specific needs
- Facilitating communication within teams that are in distress and/or situations where there is room mate/staffing distress
- Consultation and training services for agencies around client care and/or team dynamics
- Individual, group, family and team assistance
Our therapeutic services are designed to
- Increase client well being
- Increase family and team well being
- Increase staff competence/level of all the services provided to clients in all settings
- Increase partnerships across agencies